By popular request, we have now implemented a Waitlist feature for the most popular cards on our list. If you sign up to be on the waitlist for a specific brand, you will be automatically notified via email when the stock is replenished. Here are the instructions:
- For our Top 10-15 most popular cards, click on the View Products button just below the picture and description on the Shop / Store page. On the detail page, see the checkbox ‘Out of stock – Join waitlist’. Then click, the Read More button. Then click the ‘Join Waitlist’ button.
- If you are logged in with an account, that is all you need to do as the emails will be sent to your address on file.
- If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your email address. I highly recommend that you create a log in so that you can manage the Waitlist on an on-going basis.
- If you would like to leave the Waitlist, click the button ‘Leave Waitlist’.
- You will remain on the Waitlist until you purchase an item. Once you purchase an item, you will be automatically removed from the Waitlist. If you would like to continue to Wait, you will need to rejoin the Waitlist.
- To sort the products for which Waitlist is currently available click the product tag: Waitlist. If you would like us to enable the Waitlist feature for another brand that is not currently listed, please email and let us know and we will add it.
These are the brands that are currently enabled with the Waitlist feature:
- TJ Maxx
- Home Depot
- Visa / Mastercard
- Toys R Us
As with any ‘out of the box’ type web feature this one has limitations so please bear with us.
In this case, we need to display the ‘Waitlisted’ brands on the Shop page even though there is no stock currently available. To determine if a card is truly in stock by looking at the Shop page, look at the Price range available under the card description. If the only listing is $0.01, then the card is Waitlist only.
We will continue to eliminate the cards and brands ‘out of stock’ every morning when we ship orders. So, if you see any products with ‘out of stock’ next to the price, it has been sold during that day.
Additionally, you can continue to receive Now Listing! notifications via one of these methods:
Our News and Updates page on the website
Our Twitter Page
Our Facebook Page
Our Google+ Page
As always, we are looking for your suggestions to continuously improve our website and customer service. Please do not hesitate to let us know as we strive to improve your purchase experience.
Thanks for your business!